Responsibilities of the Board:
The Planning Board is a land use board that handles requests for subdivision of land, site plan review for all multi-family residential and commercial development, and requests for commercial excavation permits. It is also responsible for developing and updating the Town's Master Plan and for proposing changes to the Zoning Ordinance for voter approval.
Because of the number of requests that are received for Board time, individuals with business to bring before the Board are asked to contact the Chairperson or Vice-Chairperson for scheduling.
NEXT MEETING: 2/06/2020, 7:00 PM
1. Review of Minutes
2. Capital Improvement Plan (Vote and Rank)
3. Adina Subdivision (Wayne McCutcheon)
4. Subdivision Request (Knowlton) - Notification of end of objection period and completion of pending items.
5. Annexation (Porter/Mitchell) - Notification of end of objection period and completion of pending items.
6. Regulation Discussion (Based on Housing Crisis Article)
7. Member Discussion- standing item
8. Other Business